Results & Testimonials
Kristin has obtained millions of dollars in awards and settlements on behalf of her clients. Notable results and representative matters include:
- Sexual Harassment. Kristin successfully litigated on behalf of a female plaintiff who had been sexually harassed by her corporate boss, receiving a six figure settlement against a large national corporation.
- Racial Discrimination. Kristin successfully represented three minority plaintiffs who had been racially discriminated against by their corporate employer, obtaining a six figure settlement against a national company.
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination. Kristin and attorney David Strauss successfully tried a two-week jury trial, representing a male homosexual plaintiff and victim of sexual orientation discrimination, achieving a six figure jury verdict.
- Wage and Hour Litigation. Kristin successfully represented two plaintiffs who had been unlawfully denied overtime by their multi-national corporate employer.
- Breach of Contract/ Promissory Estoppel. Kristin successfully litigated on behalf of an employee whose employer breached her employment agreement, earning her client a mid-five figure settlement against a large national corporation.
Client – March 1, 2013
Kristin was excellent and very understanding and caring about me. She is just awesome-sauce and if you are in need of this area of specialty I highly recommend her.
Maria – January 26, 2012
Kristin has been of the utmost help to me with my employment legal needs. She is a gracious, caring, and an understanding straight shooter. I would recommend Kristin and her firm to anyone in need of this type of legal assistance. She is a very nice person and understands her clients concerns, which she addresses immediately. I recommend her highly.
Jim – November 17, 2011
Kristin Rizzo is a warrior. I own a business in San Diego and am actually an attorney myself. When I was unable to resolve an outstanding and substantial bill to a client, I hired Kristin. Needless to say she won my case, every penny that I was owed. It’s rare that an attorney comes into court as prepared as Kristin did. Even though I hired her just a short time before the trial, she immediately had encyclopedic knowledge of the case. It was clear that she wasn’t just a lawyer working on my case. My issue, was her issue. That felt great. If you’ve hired Kristin Rizzo, you are in excellent hands.
Victoria – September 16, 2011
Kristin Rizzo is an amazing individual. She is professional, knowledgeable, honest and very positive. The most amazing fact about her, though, is that she can see everything with the “eyes of her heart.” Before my encounter with her and her colleagues, I thought that the world of lawyers has a Heartless atmosphere. I thank God that I had met Kristin and Susan. During our meetings and trials, when Kristin Rizzo walked in to the room, I felt that the room lighted up and my heart calmed down. During the times of tribulations, Kristin has been “the anchor” in my “boat,” and I am very grateful that because of her, the “storm” is over. Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!
- Employment Litigation
- Employment Advisory
- Civil Litigation